Currently playing at this year’s Seattle International Film Festival, Paralytic is so soul-crushingly bad that it actually makes other movies seem better by comparison, so if nothing else, it might be worth a watch just as a palate cleanser.
- Fast, Furious, Boring
- Star Trek Beyond: Fast, Furious, BoringPosted 1 day ago
Star Trek Beyond is easily the most bone-headed, silly, and action-packed of the rebooted franchise.
- Stupid and I love it
- ‘Lights Out’ is stupid and I love itPosted 1 day ago
For awhile after seeing 'Lights Out' I wondered if my enjoyment of the film was for not entirely respectable reasons, if I enjoyed it for reasons closer to that of…
- 'Ghostbusters' fun
- ‘Ghostbusters’ Fun Despite Many FlawsPosted 9 days ago
The good news is this movie isn’t the abomination the prognosticators predicted. It’s funny, which is all that matters and yes, it’s pretty dumb. No, it's not destined for instant…
- No Doghouse for ‘Wiener-Dog’Posted 9 days ago
[Rating: Minor Rock Fist Up] Millennials need a version of Lassie that isn’t wholesome. Instead, a story of a dog exploring the perverted, introverted world it lives in. Ok, maybe…
- Radcliff's amazing body saves Dano
- SWISS ARMY MAN dazzles, disturbs, and delightsPosted 22 days ago
Swiss Army Man, is a mix of silly, wildly imaginative and emotionally moving. It's a strong first feature from DANIELS and stars Daniel Radcliffe and Paul Dano.