Rogue One is a fair to middling entrant into the Star Wars cinematic universe, because it cannot commit fully to its own intent, having the confidence that its new characters can win everyone over
- Big, colorful, fun & forgettable
- Matt Damon Protects ‘The Great Wall’Posted 7 days ago
'The Great Wall' won't be winning any awards, but still manages to entertain with a fun story of fantasy and history on a collision course.
- Strange, yet familiar.
- ‘A Cure for Wellness’ Boasts Beautiful Imagery But DragsPosted 7 days ago
Stunning visuals and a stark gothic atmosphere can't save the dragging plot in Gore Verbinski's 'A Cure for Wellness'.
- Skip 'The Babymoon'
- ‘The Babymoon’ is a trip I’m not sure I want to takePosted 11 days ago
In a fragile relationship, a husband tries to impress his pregnant wife with a luxurious baby moon vacation in the most beautiful, exotic, instagram-able country on the planet but quickly…
- Lego Batman is Glorious
- The Lego Batman Movie: Hilarious. Glorious. Exhausting.Posted 15 days ago
Considering the recent selections from DC and Warner Bros. it might be easy (and a little premature) to get overly excited and call The Lego Batman Movie the best Batman…
- John Wick goes to Hell
- John Wick Journeys into Hell for Chapter 2Posted 15 days ago
Keanu Reeves is back and thanks to some elegantly choreographed action sequences, John Wick: Chapter 2 manages to one-up the original.