Furious 7 is exactly what you’d expect if you’ve seen any of the later entries in the franchise, watched any of the trailers, seen the poster with the parachuting car or heard Diesel’s claim about it winning Best Picture – genre ridiculousness with a couple of good stunts.
- "Clouds of Sils Maria"
- ‘Clouds of Sils Maria’ Can’t Hide this GemPosted 1 day ago
A veteran actress comes face-to-face with an uncomfortable reflection of herself when she agrees to take part in a revival of the play that launched her career 20 years earlier.
- It's hard to move and it stinks
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ is a beached whale of a filmPosted 2 days ago
If these costumed super heroes are truly the gods of our time and the films that they are in each summer are our contemporary mythological canon, then these films should…
- Sullivan Travels far
- Criterion Blu-ray of ‘Sullivan’s Travels’ Showcases Sturges’ PoignancyPosted 4 days ago
In the classic 1941 comedy Sullivan's Travels, available now in a sterling new digital restoration on Blu-ray from The Criterion Collection, writer/director Preston Sturges stumps for the value of pure,…
- Top 10 Movies That Stole The Song
- Top 10 Movies That Stole The SongPosted 5 days ago
The movie has taken complete ownership of the track, lock, stock, and barrel for all eternity. The moment someone hears one of these songs, they can’t help but be transported…
- Making the Case
- Making the Case For ‘Laugh Killer Laugh’Posted 7 days ago
You can’t blame Laugh Killer Laugh for reaching hard to come across as a gritty crime film in the vein of numerous East Coast crime movies, because the film achieves…