The plot, if you can call it that, follows Reese Witherspoon’s Cooper, a by-the-book Texas cop who has to protect Sofía Vergara’s Riva, who’s loud and obnoxious.
- 'Tomorrowland' closed for renovations
- ‘Tomorrowland’ closed for renovationsPosted 18 hours ago
George Clooney and Britt Robertson journey to Tomorrowland, an incredibly flawed and unexpected misstep from writer/director Brad Bird.
- Cub As You Are
- SIFF 2015: ‘Cub’ ['Welp'] Movie ReviewPosted 4 days ago
Currently playing at the Seattle International Film Festival, Cub follows a troop of Belgian boy scouts on an excursion into the French countryside for a multi-night camping trip.
- Songs Bigger Than the Movie
- Top 10 Songs That Own the MoviePosted 4 days ago
Sometimes a hit song is so monumental (or the movie so flimsy) that it overshadows the film completely. These movies may be forgotten or simply now viewed as sidekicks to…
- Getting Personal
- SIFF 2015: ‘Personal Gold’ Movie ReviewPosted 5 days ago
Currently playing at the Seattle International Film Festival, Personal Gold is a personal experience gilded in the minds of those who participated and filmed it. For anyone else watching, it’s…
- Circle Is On Point
- SIFF 2015: ‘Circle’ Movie ReviewPosted 6 days ago
Currently playing at this year’s Seattle International Film Festival, fans of dark, twisted, mean-spirited Sci-Fi could do a hell of a lot worse than Circle.