We have advance screening passes to see SEVENTH SON 3D on Wednesday, February 4 at 7:00PM at Cinemark Palace and we want you to have them!
- 'Mr. Turner' Grunts
- ‘Mr. Turner’ a Visually Resplendent, Slow-Burn Character StudyPosted 11 hours ago
Mr. Turner covers 25 years of the contradictory painter’s life, and it often feels like it, moving at a languorous pace over its two-and-a-half hours. Like it’s subject, however, the…
- Outside of My Soft Limits
- Film Adaptation of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ could have been great…Posted 15 days ago
As a film, Sam Taylor-Johnson's version of Fifty Shades of Grey is a not good, not terrible adaptation of E.L. James' wretched book. As a cultural event, Fifty Shades is…
- Affecting 'Alice'
- ‘Still Alice’ an Affecting Portrait of Alzheimer’sPosted 15 days ago
Moore is the reason it works. She’s so natural and free of vanity. She doesn’t telegraph the tragedy of her situation like so many made-for-TV movies do. It’s a quiet…
- 'Kingsman' kills
- ‘Kingsman’ Kills (Mostly)Posted 15 days ago
Matthew Vaughn adapts another Mark Millar story with mixed results.
- Gloriously Gonzo
- ‘Jupiter Ascending’ is a Glorious Mess of Unbridled CreativityPosted 22 days ago
Jupiter Ascending may be an unfocused mess, but as far as big-budget sci-fi fantasies go, it’s one of the most entertaining messes ever.