Trevan and Trey return to go over two new movies: Third Person from that writer/director/guy Paul Haggis, who gave us Crash. If you don’t already, please Like us on Facebook. It’s the quickest way to get news, reviews and podcasts from us and the rest of the Web. And please subscribe to the Scene Stealers Podcast on iTunes or our RSS.
- Happy I'm not 'Here'
- Zach Braff trades hoodies for a cheap suit, Kate Hudson and kids in ‘Wish I Was Here’Posted 4 days ago
It's not actually fair to compare one film to another. Even if it is the same writer/director/star. But it is inevitable in a situation like this.
- Goosey Lucy
- Everything is Everything in ‘Lucy’Posted 5 days ago
Besson manages to subvert audiences expectations at a few points by not delivering on big showdowns and staying true to his protagonist's abilities and motives. That said, Lucy has still…
- Haunting 'Ida'
- ‘Ida’ an Impressive Study in ContrastsPosted 5 days ago
It's fascinating how director Pawel Pawlikowski reveals so much by simply sticking with Ida and Wanda and acutely observing their behavior.
- 'Le Week-End' on DVD/Blu-ray
- ‘Le Week-End’ a Touching, Funny Look at a Failing MarriagePosted 7 days ago
Roger Michell’s charming film Le Week-End, out on DVD now, explores the relationship between Meg (Lindsay Duncan) and Nick (Jim Broadbent), who are on their 30th wedding anniversary in Paris,…
- Get Them to the Greeks
- Top 10 Greek Mythological Figures in FilmPosted 8 days ago
Today’s list celebrates the best of Greek legends in their cinematic form, and ranked them based on their powers and perceived usefulness in the featured films.