We have advance passes to see the new horror flick ANNABELLE Wednesday, Oct. 1 at the Alamo Drafthouse at 10pm.
- Formulaic 'St. Vincent'
- Formulaic ‘St. Vincent’ Skirts by on Actors’ CharmPosted 2 days ago
The effortless chemistry of Murray and Lieberher are the main reason that, even at its most clichéd, St. Vincent mostly works.
- The Vanishing Blu-ray
- Modern Suspense Classic ‘The Vanishing’ on Criterion Blu-rayPosted 7 days ago
What is remarkable about The Vanishing is how, like Gone Girl, it reveals much about its central mystery fairly early on in the film. Unlike Gone Girl, it continues to…
- Here Come 'The Judge'
- ‘The Judge’ Too Much Sweet, Too Little SaltyPosted 16 days ago
Robert Downey Jr.’s new cinematic vehicle, gives the viewer just enough salt, just enough of the bile of family life, in an attempt to cover the overly manipulative and sentimental…
- Renner: Don't Kill the Messenger
- Jeremy Renner hopes you don’t ‘Kill the Messenger’Posted 16 days ago
A reporter becomes the target of a vicious smear campaign that drives him to the point of suicide after he exposes the CIA's role in arming Contra rebels in Nicaragua…
- Taming the muse
- ’20,000 Days’ Gets to the Heart of ItPosted 23 days ago
[Minor Rock Fist Up] “My muse is not a horse and i am in no horse race and if indeed she was, still i would not harness her to this…