We have advance passes to see THE MARTIAN in 3D on Tuesday, September 29 at 7pm at Cinemark Merriam and we want you to have them!
- Brooklyn? Meh.
- ‘Brooklyn’ is flavorless and unremarkablePosted 3 days ago
Brooklyn is cinematic pea soup. It’s groggy, flavorless and utterly unremarkable. Not even Nick Hornby's script or Saoirse Ronan's performance can save it.
- 'Man Up' steps up to the rom-com plate
- ‘Man Up’ steps up to the rom-com platePosted 11 days ago
A single woman takes the place of a stranger's blind date, which leads to her finding the perfect boyfriend.
- ‘Room’ is a watershed moment for Brie LarsonPosted 11 days ago
Room is a powerful drama that signals the arrival of Brie Larson as a dramatic actress.
- The vanishing
- Spectre amounts to nothingPosted 23 days ago
Daniel Craig returns for possibly his final outing as James Bond. That's a good thing.
- To Be, or Not To Be
- ‘The Peanuts Movie’ Exists. That’s All.Posted 24 days ago
It has so many internal references and so much in terms of pre-knowledge groundwork that it works as a Peanuts film, but somehow it still utterly fails at feeling like…