xXx: The Return of Xander Cage may be dumb, but there’s something so ridiculously stupid about it that it kinda makes you wanna hang around and watch the idiocy unfold.
- Clichés of Life
- Clichés Flatline Sci-Fi Homage ‘Life’Posted 4 days ago
When it sticks to what it’s supposed to be doing, 'Life' is genuinely nerve-wracking. The problem is it constantly wants to pretend its something its not and every time the…
- Bloated Beast
- Bloated ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Remake Enjoyable, But Lacks Original CharmPosted 11 days ago
Beauty and the Beast is a beautiful-looking recreation of the Disney animated classic but ultimately lacks the charm of the original.
- Bill Paxton's Next to Last
- ‘Mean Dreams’ Are Made of ThesePosted 13 days ago
Mean Dreams belongs to Bill Paxton, and speaks to a criminally underutilized dramatic talent now lost to the world.
- Jackie Blu-ray
- ‘Jackie’ is as Engrossing as Ever in New Blu-ray DVD ComboPosted 14 days ago
Jackie isn't standard biopic fare, but instead a hugely resonant examination of conflicting emotions, grief in the spotlight, and the blurry lines between real people and myth-making.
- Mindless but fun
- ‘Kong: Skull Island’ Pushes Mindless Sensory OverloadPosted 18 days ago
Kong Skull Island is the perfect mental escape, although emotionally empty, if you are in need of some CGi spectacle before the summer officially kicks off.